Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Itin

I forgot to supply you all with my itinerary. So here it is, updated but a bit late:

16 Nov - 18 Nov: Ferry on Lake Tanganyika to Kigoma, Tanzania
19 Nov - 21 Nov: Burundi
22 Nov - 25 Nov: Rwanda
26 Nov - 28 Nov: Uganda
29 Nov - 1 Dec: Kenya
2 Dec - 14 Dec: Tanzania

...then Amsterdam and London and I'll be back, oh, just before Christmas.

6 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Grace said...

Ba Neddee--
Have fun and a Happy Thanksgiving!
Grace

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Ned said...

Et vous. (Quand à la terre du français, vous devez parler le français. Mais moi, je ne peux pas parler le français. Remerciez Dieu pour le logiciel de traduction en la internet.)

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Grace said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Grace said...

Cher Ned--
O, ca va. Je te comprend quand tu ecris en francais :n)
Amicalement,
Grace

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger bethy said...

ned!!!

congratulations on completing your PC adventure!

when are you planning on getting back to the states??

~b

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am so psyched to read YOUR blod! I never get a chance to do this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home