Monday, November 05, 2007

Picture switch

FYI: The site that holds all my pictures, Sony's Imagestation.com, is closing down soon so I'm transferring my pictures to Shutterfly.com

The downside to Shutterfly is that it doesn't let you download the original images, but they should all be there for viewing in the same form (I hope) that I left them in on Imagestation.

I'll update the links on the sideboard when I someday soon make the time to post again (which hasn't been for a while, I know).

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try kodakgallery.com. It's much better.

Miss you!
Ann

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Ned said...

Yeah, Imagestation only gave me the option of transferring them to Shutterfly. Manually transferring 2000+ images would really eat up my internet time, ya know?...!

Later,
-YUM YUM!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Grace said...

Ba-Ned-ee:
We all look forward to more of your pics from your work/travels; as well as to seeing you in person to hear your stories.
Sincerely,
Grace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home