My Berfday
FYI: My birthday is on the 7th this month.
Yeah, that's right...just try to play it off like you actually remembered.
So what do I need? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have too much as it is.
Instead of giving me something, please make a contribution to Wyatt's Scholarship Fund. Just follow the link to his memorial page and make a donation from there (it uses Paypal, so if you have played around on eBay before then it should be a snap).
Thanks.


2 Comments:
Ned, Thank you so much for this post. I just received your donation. I cannot believe your generousity. You are an amazing person. I hope that we can meet when you are back in the states. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I'm so glad that Wyatt was surrounded by all of you his last 10 weeks on this earth. He expressed to us that it was the best time of his life. I know it was because of the friendships he had made.
Your birthday present (donation) is on it's way to the Ammons now. Thank you for being such a unique and caring individual. See you in May '07!
JoMaMa
(Devin's Mom)
Post a Comment
<< Home