Sup Y'all
Hey there any of my faithful bloggies still checking this site!
Imagestation (site hosting my pictures) shut down so I migrated everything to Shutterfly. The links are updated so if you still want to go check out pictures you can. Unfortunately Shutterfly doesn't let you download them--you can only order prints. Grrr. But if anyone (especially my fellow RPCVs) really want the digital files I'll just burn 'em to kaCDs and assist you with amacopies. Let me know!
Also I have like a dozen entries that I had jotted down in Zambia and then never published after giving up on the whole 'slow-internet-and-frequent-power-outages' routine. So I'm gonna finally type all those up and post them if anyone cares to read.
Finally, next week (Feb 25 - March 2) is National Peace Corps Week where Returned Peace Corps Volunteers like me are giving talks and slideshows to bring the experience back home. I encourage everyone to keep an eye on your local papers and consider catching one of these presentations, if for no other reason than to make us RPCVs feel special again ;-)


1 Comments:
Ba-Neddee,
Congrats! You made it! You're an official RPCV.
By the by, Linda, one of my other RPCV friends, decided to retire from the USA and write her memoirs where she served in the PC--in Senegal. I'll give you her contact info, if you like...or you can check her website, which I've linked her website to mine.
Hey, bring your tenor self and your stories to us here in the 'Burgh sometime! We sang "Pascal Lamb" by Schalk this Sunday...
Love,
Grace
Post a Comment
<< Home