more site updates
I added a link to the memorial site Wyatt's family has created on his behalf. They have planned a scholarship fund in his memory, so please consider contributing when that is up and going. Thanks to everyone for your condolences and prayers for our group and Wyatt's family.Also, there are two new links to more PCV blogs from our group--Devin and Jonn--for those of you who can't get enough.I uploaded some recent pictures.Last but not least, Happy Turkey Day to everyone.
7 Comments:
Mutende mune!
I loved the pics of the PCVs with your host families. What's with you in your pj's with your host family?
Wishing you and the teambusuma on Thanksgiving Day!
Truly,
Grace
It was late and I was tired.
You better not have started to smoke
Amen, Russ.
Hey mune, Ned!
You leave the tenors high and dry to become the poster boy for Phillip-Morris to mislead impressionable Zambians...what the..?! Even if it's just a posed shot, gimme a break---you may be kind to your voice, but won't the kids think you're smokin'?
I close, teasing (and half-not)
Methodically melodic,
Grace
PS--Asbestos is okay as long as you don't disturb the dry fibers.
OMG people, try to take a joke. That picture was intended for my law office buddies.
O
A funnee.
..a funnee
not for me...
mea culpa
---Grace
Haha Cindy, I knew you would! I miss our Starbucks dates. Drink a GBL for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home