Friday, August 04, 2006

SorrySorry!

Hey folks, my apologies for totally neglecting the blog this past month...too many things to do in preparation for my brief return to the states.

Here is a rough itinerary:
AUG 14th - AUG 20th: NYC area for my brother's wedding
AUG 21st - AUG 30th: Upstate NY
AUG 31st - SEPT 5th: Return to the 'Burgh
SEPT 6th & 7th: NYC again for fly-out

I will very likely be requisitioning my mother's cell phone during this time so shoot me an email and I'll send you the number.

Want to help me out? Start collecting all those old VHS tapes you stopped watching years ago when DVDs arrived. The Malole Clinic is eagerly awaiting these to launch a series of movie nights to kickoff its HIV/AIDS Youth activities for the hot season. I'm looking to bring back a suitcase full of them. So please gather those up; the wider the audience the better so all genres are acceptable (except for those, ahem, private tapes...BETH) ;-)

3 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Grace said...

Hey Ned--
Advance congrats to your family on your bro's upcoming wedding.
Grace

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger bethy said...

oh my god. you are D.E.A.D. dead.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Ned said...

For the record: I was just joking with Beth. She does not have any home videos. At least none that I know about...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home