Monday, November 28, 2005

Posting on Tuesday!

I just learned that I'm being posted TOMORROW (Tuesday) MORNING! Pretty exciting stuff...I think I have everything I need...I think...

Everyone's been asking me what they can send. Here's a short list:
-Drink flavorings (Kool-Aid, Lipton IceTea2Go, etc.)
-Sauce/seasoning packets
-Spices
-Candy (I'll still eat it if it melts)
-Anything else I can't get here.

I plan to be back in Kasama the weekend of December 9th, so hopefully I'll have new pictures to post by then! Many thanks to everyone sending me letters and packages (sorry I've been slacking on the letters recently; I'll get some sent out tomorrow).

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Good luck. We are all regularly checking blogs for info and pictures.

Our prayers continue to be with all of you,

Jonn Forslund's mother, Susan

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ned,

Your Aunt Cherie emailed me the other day that her letter to you was returned. Did you realize on your new address posting a while back that you had Kasama, Kitwe listed instead of Kasama, Zambia? You better change that soon. Hope your new home is settling in nicely for you. Love,

Dad

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger mc said...

hello. i came across across your pc blog after hopping around from several pc links and other blogs. am interested in apply to join the pc or tfa and curious to see how current pcv experiences will shape out to be.

i have questions but i won't bug you with them...just hope it's ok that i check out your updates.

best,
connie

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Ned said...

Susan: Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I hope Jonn's doing well; I'll be checking his blog too!

Matt: maybe you can just burn copies of the DVDs and send them to me to watch here? The Kasama house has a DVD player (I know, we're really roughing it...)

Dad: Thanks for the heads up on that. I actually did receive a letter that had that address on it and I was wondering whose mistake that was. Doh!

Connie: Good to hear of your interest in PC. Feel free to email me and I'll try to answer all your questions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home