Friday, December 23, 2005

incommunicado

Sorry folks for being MIA for the last few weeks--the communication issue is difficult out here: there is internet in Malole but it hasn't worked since I got there. There is an internet cafe in Kasama that I will try to visit tomorrow but there are "power problems" there. And of course the computer at the Peace Corps house in Kasama is awful and somehow allows me to publish this post but won't let me write in it. I can also post pictures (albeit slowly), and I can read some email but I can't respond to it 90% of the time. And I can't update links on the blog. SO, until I get a chance to fix it I'm going to do it the quick and dirty way:

I split my picture album into two to make adding new pics more manageable. The first is the PST (Pre-Service Training) album, and the second is the PCV (Peace Corps Volunteer) album.

The latter has all my new images on it since arriving at site.
Until I manage to update this page, here is the link:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2115813577

Sorry again to everyone sending me emails. I hope the computers will let me respond tomorrow... We'll see...

In the meantime, Merry Christmas everyone! I miss y’all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home